25 Sep Prevention and steps to survive Tiger attack
In Delhi, a 20 year old boy killed in a Tiger attack, apart from this accident 17 peoples are killed in past 4 weeks of four states of India. Most of incident was happened due to human mistake. Yet the tiger remains the most fearing animal in human’s perception.
1. Keep Quiet and still, don’t move until tiger has gone.
2. Breath slowly.
3. Put your hands up and if possible go to the high place.
4. If attacks, use a big stick for fightback because Tiger don’t like to hunt that can fight back.
These are the steps that can help to survive a tiger attack.
- Don’t try to go near the tigers, every year many people die due to the Tiger attack.
- Don’t try to feed Tiger cub.