India is known for its variation, the variation in its geographical condition and climate. These two factors serve as natural habitat to a vast variety of flora and wildlife.
To serve and protect the wildlife there are numerous wildlife sanctuaries and national park. The main objective of these national parks is to increase the number of endangered animals. The wildlife sanctuary provides natural habitat to those endangered wildlife species. These sanctuaries now became the top wildlife tourism place of India.
Top 10 wildlife Tourism place in India-
1. Gir national park: – Gir is located in Gujarat, It is established in 1965.Gir is the only place where you can see Asiatic Lions.
2. Kaziranga national park: – It is World Heritage site, it is famous one horned Rhinoceroses. It is located in Assam.
3. Ranthambore national park: – It is situated in Rajasthan and largest park of northern region.This park is mainly known for Tiger conservation.
4. Sunderbans national park: –It is Biosphere and Tiger Reserve in West Bengal. This destination is famous wildlife tourism place for the tourist.
5. Bandhavgarh National park: – Bandhavgarh is located in Madhya Pradesh. It is declared national park in 1968. It has a large biodiversity, density of tiger is the highest in this park.
6. Corbett national park: – Corbett is known for its Tiger, It is located in Nainital district of Uttarakhand. In 1936 it is renamed as Corbett from the old name Hailey national park.
7. Bharatpur Bird sanctuary: – Bhartatpur is famous for migrated birds. It is a world heritage site.
8. Kanha national park: – Kanha is a tiger reserve and national park located in Madhya Pradesh. If you love to watch tigers then this place is best wildlife tourism place.
9. Periyar national park: – Periyar is elephant and tiger reserve located in Kerala. This place has an amazing nature sightseeing opportunities.
10. Tadoba national park: –Tadoba is located in Maharashtra state, it is India’s 43rd tiger reserve. Here you can enjoy both nature and wildlife.
All above places are known for wildlife and natural values. Visitor can involve yourself in bird watching, wildlife safaris, trekking, angling, rafting and camping.