08 Dec Incredible opportunities of tourism in India | Places to visit
The ministry of tourism designs and regulates policy to develop and promotion of tourism in India. The Incredible India is one of the successful campaigns to promote tourism.
Wildlife is the precious wealth of any nation and India has the rich flora and fauna that makes wildlife tourism opportunities in the Indian Subcontinent. To preserve the birds and wild species Indian government inaugurates national parks and bird sanctuary. India has 400+ wildlife sanctuary and 99 national parks which hosts 300+ species of mammals, 2000 types of bird species, 350 verities of reptiles and many more.
- The Bandhavgarh Park is located in Madhya Pradesh; it has an example of both nature and wildlife having more then 32 hills.
- The Velavadar National Park in Gujarat hosts wolf and black duck.
- Desert National Park in Rajasthan hosts Indian Bustard, chinkara wolf, hare and desert fox. This park is open in all year. It has its own place on the map of tourism in India.
- The Kishtwar National Park in Jammu and Kashmir host snow leopard, yak and antelope and open in March to November.
- Mount Harriet National Park hosts turtle, crocodile and located in Andaman and Nicobar.
|Why to visit India?|
Apart from these places there are also other places that are known for nature and also wildlife, some of them are located in Karnataka, Jammu and Kashmir and Uttarakhand. Apart from wild animals nature and hills are other attraction for foreigners as well as locals.