India’s most zoos have become mere animals prison. Certain wild animals and birds filled the place is called the zoo. In every major city in India you can see the zoo.
Protection of rare animals and birds at the zoo and at first was made for research, but now they have become the center of entertainment. If the money is right and the center of entertainment, but the condition of the creatures in the far worse than those in Tihar Jail. Animals in the name of animal protection cage has been a source of entertainment for them.
India has maximum habitat for the zoo in the world and the government is serious about protecting the animals. Animals in the zoo are mentally healthy locked in cages where India lions, bears, deer, etc. are becoming mentally ill. Well come to know about India’s 5 major zoos, where you can go and be entertained.
1. Arignar Anna zoological Park Chennai: It was first known as Madras zoo, then changed its name to the name of the Tamil leader was Arignar Anna. Located in the south of Chennai in India Arignar Anna Julojikl Park is the most popular and famous zoo, which is approximately 1,300 acres. It is India’s largest zoo.
It is also called the first public zoo. It was introduced in 1855. The zoo has more than 1500 species of animals and birds. 2553 species of plants as well as the zoo is smelling.
2. Delhi Zoo: Asia is one of the best zoos in Delhi Zoo, located near the old fort in Delhi. The zoo was built in 1959. Major Wainmen Lanka and West Germany, whose design was created by Carl Heglbek.
The zoo has a library, where the plants, animals and birds can be obtained information. A white tiger in the zoo noted that a young man was killed. 214 acre organic garden in the 22,000 species of birds and 200 kinds of animals and trees. Here, Australia, Africa, America and Asia can also be brought from Pets.
Zoo Runtime: In winter the zoo is open from 9 AM to 5 PM in the summer is open from 6 pm to 8 am. It is closed on Friday.
3. Mysore Zoo: Karnataka Mysore zoo is one of the world’s oldest zoos royal patronage was established in 1892.
More than 40 countries in the zoo animals have been brought. The elephant, white peacock, hippopotamuses, rhinoceroses, and several species of gorilla than abroad. Further, more than 85 Indian and foreign species of trees have been kept close. The zoo is in the jungle cork tree lake, where a large number of migratory birds.
4. Hyderabad Zoo: it is called Nehru Geological Park, which is the class of the zoo. It is located in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad. The 380-acre zoo was founded in 1963.
The park is a giant lake. Hyderabad rare tiger look. In addition, several other countries have brought an abundance of animals and birds. Here tourists can also visit with own vehicle. Many see the beauty of the park is made acre.
Hussain Sagar Lake in Hyderabad is located south of the Lunbni gardens. There are many parks in Hyderabad, but Lumbni garden is unmatched in these orchards. Tourists can see many kinds of garden plants. The children have a lot of fun.
5. Zoo Trivandrum: Trivandrum Zoo in Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala, where the view of the landscape is made. PMG junction near the zoo is India’s second oldest zoo. 55-acre botanical garden is part of the organic garden. It was 1857. Made by the Maharaja of Travancore was as a part of the museum.
The African lions are born. Also Mendril are monkeys and exotic birds. Here is a collection of foreign flora and fauna. The zoo Nilgiri langur, Indian rhinoceros, Royal Bengal Tiger, Asiatic lion and you will see.
Runtime: 10 in the morning until 5 pm, and the zoo is closed on Mondays.