Orang national park is located in sonitpur district of Assam, this park is known for the Rhino and tiger conservation. Originally the name of this park was derived from the name of local tribe “Orang”. You can see 26 beautiful human made ponds inside the sanctuary.
Area– 78.81 square kilometers
Established in – 1985
History of Orang national park: – This park is once a game reserve since 1915 this place is used for playing games. Here are some information about this park –
1985- Orang becomes the wildlife sanctuary
1999- This place becomes the national park
1992- Renamed as Rajiv Gandhi Wildlife Sanctuary but had to taken back after public pressure.
Things you need to know about Orang: –
- It is also known as Mini Kaziranga.
- This park has an important role in conservation of One horned Rhinoceros.
- There are more than 200+ bird species including local and migratory.
- Best time to visit this park is between October to march.
- There are 6 national parks in Assam, but Orang has its own role in wildlife conservation.
- 50 species of fishes found in this park.
- The park is subject to subtropical monsoon climate with rainfall precipitation.
Flora and Fauna: –
This park has rich flora and fauna. The typography is same as Kaziranga. The faunical species includes Dalbergia, Trewia nudiflora and Litsaea polyantha etc.Animal species includes Leopards, Civets, One horned Rhinoceros and Royal Bengal Tiger etc. whereas several bird species are also found in this place. The major bird species are white pelicans, kingfishers, Black-necked Stork, Rudy Shelduck and Pintail. Here are several top tips for US players who are looking to play in the real money mode at any of our most highly recommended USA casino sites . We have been playing at the best online casinos for years now and so we know the ins and outs. To ensure that your first-time web-based gambling online USA is a smooth one don’t forget to use some of these top tips when you next visit any of our featured top rated online casinos in America.