07 Oct ISKCON Temple Delhi | Vedic Museum – Timings and Location
ISKCON Temple Delhi Introduction
ISKCON Temple is a popular “Vaishnav Temple” located in Sant Nagar at East of Kailash area of Delhi. Although this temple is dedicated to lord Krishna but it is also known as Sri Radha Parthasarathi Temple. It has many rooms and many halls which are used by priests, employers. The halls are used for seminars or another gathering purpose. See below to know all about ISKCON Temple Delhi.
Facts about ISKON Temple Delhi
- ISKCON is an abbreviation of International Society for Krishna Consciousness
- The main Moto of making this temple is to propagate the message of Bhagwat Gita.
- It is a Vedic learning Center which was built in 1988.
- It was designed and built by Achyut Kanvinde.
- There are 40 Temples which comes under ISKCON family, ISKON Temple Delhi is one of them.
- Visitors can reach here in 45 minutes from IGI airport and around 30 minutes from Nizamuddin Railway station.
- It is an exhilarating experience to be a part of Janmastmi Festival, which is celebrated here at the birth Ceremony of Lord Krishna.
A 90 meter high Dom, and a beautiful interior work done by Russian artists and number of a beautiful statue of Lord Krishna makes ISKCON as one of the most lavish and marvelous temples of Delhi.
Why visit ISKCON Temple Delhi?
1. Bhagavad-Gita Animatronics Robot Show
2. Vedic Culture Museum
3. Ramayana Art Gallery
4. The Vedic Centre for Performing Arts
Other Tourist Places to Visit Near ISKON Temple-
A very high standard of prayer is maintained in all ISKON’s Temple. A highly trained 24 priests do the Pooja and arti. 3 Arties in morning and 3 in evening is performed every day.
Morning – 04:30 AM | 07:15 AM | 07:45 AM
Website – http://www.iskcondelhi.com